You are here
Five Habits of Highly Successful Flight Planners
- Provide your passengers with a flight map and reference information for your flight.
- Book a conference room at the airport for organizing and post-flight debriefing.
- Use scheduling software, like Doodle, to make coordinating best flight dates for multiple passengers or multiple dates quick and easy.
- Offer water and beverage pre-flight, light snacks after flight.
- Thank the volunteer pilot who donated your flight with a hat, t-shirt or lunch after the flight. Remember, they just became in-kind donors to your organization!